Latrobe & Port Sorell
Lunch or Dinner anyone?8th Jun 2021
Parmi night, Curry night, Steak night, Roast night, why not eat at the Shearwater Tavern every night?
Not only is the Shearwater Tavern all about the $19.50 Sunday roasts, Monday Parmi’s from $20 and a full menu in the restaurant (prices effective May 2021, and may change, please contact the tavern for price changes) they also have live music, function rooms, a gaming room, a bottleshop and a well-stocked bar!
The Shearwater Tavern, 17-23 Shearwater Boulevard is open 7 days a week.
Monday and Tuesday from 2 pm to 8 pm.
Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday from 12 noon to 8 pm,
Friday from 12 noon to 9 pm and Saturday from 11 am to 9 pm.
Outside of these times, you can call the office on 03 6428 6205
Stop Press – How good does this current menu look?
- Mondays – Parmi nights – your choice from 6 Parmi’s for $20 – full menu also available.
- Tuesday – Tighty Tuesday – your choice from 5 meals all for $20 or under – full menu also available.
- Wednesday – Curry night – your choice from 3 curries for $24 or less – full menu also available.
- Thursday – Steak night – $22.50 for 250-gram steak, chips, salad & your choice of sauce – full menu also available.
- Sunday – Roast night – $19.50 roast – full menu also available.
The images are; Crumbed Tasmanian Mushrooms and Chicken Gamberi, both from the full menu. Don’t they look delicious!
Prices effective May 2021, and may change, please contact the tavern for price changes.
Pictured above: a colourful entrée “Crumbed Tasmanian mushrooms” – filled with lemon dill and cream cheese, served with beetroot hommus, rocket and white balsamic salad. Yummo!
Pictured above: a delicious main meal off the full menu “Chicken Gamberi” – includes paprika dusted Tasmanian chicken breast, broccolini, fried smashed baby chats, tempura porcini mushrooms and garlic prawn sauce.